Sunday, February 10, 2013

A year of changes

Wish you all a very happy new year! I can see the blog is not active, and I am back here with hopes of returning to my writing once again! Why did I not write for a long time? Writers' block(read: laziness) I guess.

Personally it is ( going to be, hopefully) a very important year. A year of changes, I should say. Frankly, anyone whom I have talked to is looking forward to some change they have beautifully planned or is optimistic about some change to be brought about in life.

Yes, optimism is contagious. I believe it has struck me too, already an optimist that I am (wink), to a higher level of conviction and confidence.

A year of changes
A year of hope
A year of faith
A year of betterment
A year of happiness
A year of love
A year of happenings
A year of choices
A year of dreams
A year of peace

I am certain this year will be very memorable for everyone of us, showering immense joy and shattering the misconception about the number-'13'.
I expectantly look forward to the year that has started positively.

Prayers on the lips.

2 comments:

  1. For an optimist everything will turn out good :) wish u a bright yr ahead :) Happy new yr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Srivi: Thanks, and Happy new yr u too :)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to tell what you want!