Thursday, March 6, 2008

into little thoughtfulness..

there are times when few words from some people can bring many changes in you,especially when you are close to them.I've realised i now.it's been a long time since i spent time to think.think without haste-about many things,the people around me,their character,how influential words are,how different people interpret my actions,last but not least-about "ME".

it was unusual i didn't get sleep for quite a long time due to my haunting thoughts.am i misunderstanding others or are they? am i wrong or are they?in an unbiased mood,i realised few things.yes!it's time to change,not for others' sake but for my own good.as my friend says-"don't expect anything in life.expectations hurt.when u don't expect anything,every moment is a surprise and every surprise brings happiness"how true! who am i to expect things from others-mainly close ones?is everyone jobless enough to fulfill my expectations?is it a give and take policy?i don't know.sometimes it hurts,it pains.I'm able to understand their point of view clearly.still it hurts..it pains...to think i have been wrong!don't know how far people may perceive the changes in me.

i am happy being just me-but that's not enough.i just can't trespass others' space.it takes time.and time heals everything.if the subtle changes i am undergoing are going to make me calmer,think better and lessen my sleepless nights-i don't mind them!is this a result of a profound thought?yes,may be.have i become matured?i don't know.this whole thing may sound absurd to you.hurt,calm,depressed,happy,upset,emotional,composed,disturbed,silent,confused,clear-all at the same time...
am in a cluster of thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. aahhaa!! nee kooda yosikka-laam aarambichtiya?? ;D
    seriosuly though, i liked reading ur thoughts in that raw, unmodified, as-u-go kind of way.. awesome!
    sure some cluster of thoughts uv got!!!
    .
    .
    .
    just like ur guru!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ani:-
    thanks! but my way of thinking isn't influenced by any1-including the "someone" whom u r often calling my guru.
    p.s:-pls let the world know u r nt my guru.incase someone mistakes that way,u or i can't be responsible,right?cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the post is an awesome tot cos it hapens to everyone in college....your post will influence many which includes me

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sandy:
    i know many would have this feeling.thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally agree with u..its happened quite a no of times..but the idea is to jus go on..really nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to tell what you want!