Sunday, August 3, 2008

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY!


we all enjoy being with friends.yes,friends are the best things that can ever happen to us.the only relationship that is not got by chance,but by choice.it's so unique,so precious,so beautiful,so lovely,that we forget it's importance sometimes.we totally forget how blissful we are all to be surrounded by so many friends who make our lives lively.

thanks to all friends,

who make me smile,laugh,love and live.

who make me shout,cry,whine and fight.

who teach me how wonderful life is,how exciting i can make it.

who have always been with me,and still continue to support me,bear all my non-sense,guide me and more importantly,


LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY!

i was all smiles with all your wishes! you people make my day,everyday!


celebrating friendship...

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to tell what you want!