Monday, August 4, 2008

surprise! an alter ego?

it's not always that you find someone who is almost your replica.that's what this post is about.as a friend of my friend's blogger-friend(??!?),i came across her-her blog.i was surprised to see in her blog,the photos of jawaharlal nehru academy of research where my uncle had been,some time ago.as i proceeded with her posts,more surprises stunned me! she almost matched me in many things-character,tastes,likes(save quiz),dislikes,passions,attitude,way of thinking,handling situations,gosh academics too! she is UTTARA.

i guess i'll be completely opposite in looks(from what she has told) but the most wonderful part is i could relate myself to every damn thing she has mentioned,just the place and time varied!i opened my big eyes wider and read through!believe me, i've started visiting her blog regularly now.

hope i'm not one of those billoins of blue blistering banacles!(?) ;-)

this makes a nice post for being the 25th post isn't it?:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to tell what you want!