Thursday, June 19, 2008

walk with me!


show me the road to happiness,
that gives me joy and pleasure
show me the road to life,
that gives me pain,love and forgiveness!

talk to me!
about you
about me
about us
show on me,
your anger,your helplessness,
your irritation,your impatience,
i may not be a cure
but surely a relief!



share with me
your feelings,your joys,
your problems,your sorrows,
i may not give a solution,
but surely a ear and a shoulder!



















every action
begins with a single thought!
every journey
begins with a single step!

that's why i say,
on the lonely shores
on the steamy sands
on the familiar paths
on those delightful days
on those misty nights

walk with me!

4 comments:

  1. nice poem.

    you wrote it??? superb.

    your blog contains a lot of TAMIL(i am ashamed to admit that i am not comfortable reading tamil).I didnt read those.

    Good work anyway.

    kudos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @skrish:
    yes i wrote it!
    my blog contains tamil ALSO.that's all.i do write quite a lot in english!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics.....adds on to the feel....

    ReplyDelete

feel free to tell what you want!