Thursday, June 12, 2008

The tissue tale

"Do we get tissues here?" i went to that supermarket recently.this is what i asked the lady at the counter.she directed me to another lady who took me inside.
she-"Yes ma'am"
me-''i need tissues"
she-"which size?"
me-"normal medium size"
she-"what kind of tissues?''
me-"wet tissues''
she-"is it for your baby?"
me-"????" whaaaattttt??"
(.....hey did i hear her properly?or am i looking too old?my freinds tell me i have this PYT{petite young thing}look,could they be wrong?am i wearing that ॐ tops or that khadi kurta that shows me little fat?NO!! ..)
she-"no no,i was asking whether u need tissues for any baby at home"
me-(grr......)"i said i need wet tissues for me!!"
she-"oh ok!here they are"
...and she took me to that shelf of tissues.
she-"which fragrance do u want ma'am?''
me-"it's ok I'll take care"
she-"no,we have rose,mint,aloe vera....and.."
me-"that's nice..i'll see to it"( oh my lady you thought i had a baby!!!grr.....how mean!)
yes! sindhuja has patience(or tolerance?)courtesy,proper public behaviour(i didn't yell at her for asking about baby,did i?),self control of anger!
i paid,returned home,made my mom laugh with the story.
thus ends the tissue tale!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha :D good one...n btw..y did u need wet tissues?? u cud hav got the normal ones..wud hav saved u the embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aura:
    thats coz my face is so oily! u can fry 5 papads in it!!lol...dry tissues make my skin rough da.plus i like the fragrances:)

    what to do?beauty skin u see:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, you didn't, by any chance, cry out thinking of the situation, and you know, use the same tissues, did you?

    - Sindhuja (Another one :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lazy lavender:
    no!it was more of a shock!
    may be i'll need dry tissues for tears:)

    thanks!welcome to my blog.keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to tell what you want!